Thank you for considering Wairarapa College as a potential school for your child to attend as a student and / or as a Boarder at Poto College House. (if wishing to find more information about Poto College House, please refer to the separate section).
The steps to take to complete a successful enrolment:
- Complete the enrolment application and email to [email protected]
- If you wish to visit the school and have a tour prior to completing the application, contact [email protected]
- Once the application is received, you will be phoned to organise an interview with the Principal. Please bring the following with you at this interview (if you are able to):
– Key family members who are significant people in the child’s life
– The child wishing to enrol
– A recent report from previous school
– A Birth Certificate
– A copy of NZQA (or equivalent) results from the previous school
– A contact person from the previous school/educational institution
- The Principal will inform you or the Senior Leader who has responsibility at the year level of your child, will contact you. The next step is to develop his / her timetable, possible testing, other key information and start date.
- The uniform is available from New Zealand Uniform, 3 Albert Street, Masterton
- Stationery/Workbook requirements are available from Warehouse Stationery on Corner of Dixon and Bannister Street, Masterton. A list of current stationery requirements for each year can be seen here.