Thank you for considering Wairarapa College as a potential school for your child to attend as a student and / or as a Boarder at Pōto College House. (if wishing to find more information about Pōto College House, please refer to the separate section).
The steps to take to complete a successful enrolment:
- Complete the enrolment application and email to [email protected]
- If you wish to visit the school and have a tour prior to completing the application, contact [email protected]
- Once the application is received, you will be phoned to organise an interview with the Principal. Please bring the following with you at this interview:
– Key family members who are significant people in the child’s life
– The child wishing to enrol
– A recent report from previous school
– A Birth Certificate
– A copy of NZQA (or equivalent) results from the previous school
– A contact person from the previous school / educational institution
- If the enrolment application is successful, the Principal will inform you or the Senior Leader who has responsibility at the year level of your child, will contact you. The next step is to develop his / her timetable, possible testing, other key information and start date.
- The uniform is available from New Zealand Uniform, 3 Albert Street, Masterton
- Stationery / Workbook requirements are available from Warehouse Stationery on Corner of Dixon and Bannister Street, Masterton. A list of current stationery requirements for each year can be seen here.